Coach Alexandrea J's Reading Nook

Hi!! Welcome to My Little Section of the Internet! I love to read cause I love to learn!

I'm a Life Coach, youtube personality, family life researcher, photographer, and of course a reader!

Follow me & tell me your favorite books!

How I'll Review (Too)

I really like efficiency, however, I struggle to practice it.

So when I saw this post by SuperSushiPizza, I saw it as my chance to actually start being super efficient AND organized!

So my future reviews, will follow a similar format so this way you can know whether or not the book I'm reviewing is for you or not. :)

Be sure to check out her page as well AND her videos. I just found her here on BL and I'm already addicted to her youtube channel and her BL blog!

Also, do I have any other goodreads followers? I'm highly considering leaving just cause it seems like they are trying to regulate a little to much over there...so any other transplants? Let me know!

----------------------------------------

I think that I should use this switch from Goodreads to BookLikes to get back into writing reviews, but the idea of writing a proper review makes me not want to write a proper review.

Instead, I'm going to fill out this template:

The best thing about this book was: (insert good thing)

The worst thing about this book was: (insert bad thing)

This book made me feel: (insert adjectives/descriptive phrases)

I would recommend this book to: (insert type of person/reader)

Addictiveness: (insert point on range from PAPER CUTS to NICOTINE ME) (don't smoke, kids!)

Re-readability: (insert point on range from NEVER AGAIN to ALL DAY EVERYDAY)

We'll see how it goes!

I Thought It Was Just Me: Women Reclaiming Power and Courage in a Culture of Shame
Brené Brown