Coach Alexandrea J's Reading Nook

Hi!! Welcome to My Little Section of the Internet! I love to read cause I love to learn!

I'm a Life Coach, youtube personality, family life researcher, photographer, and of course a reader!

Follow me & tell me your favorite books!

I literally dream about Matched.

Ok, I know that I've been singing this book's praises but I am so OBSESSED with it! And I am just so HAPPY to be obsessed! I haven't been truly captured by a book since January and just incase you don't know...it's September.

That's 8-EIGHT VERY LONG MONTHS of being bored with books and feeling frustrated with pushing through every book I tried to become in love with.

Anyway, I'm just so happy! I love the characters, I am just as frustrated as the main girl (Cassia) and have no idea how she is going to choose between-well EVERYTHING! She has so many choices, so many things to fight for and to fight against-it's like....what should she do?!

Normally, I know what I want the character to do but this time...I can feel her confusion and struggle.

Great writing. I'm very excited about where this is going and for the first time in a long time, I am actually trusting the writer. :)

I Thought It Was Just Me: Women Reclaiming Power and Courage in a Culture of Shame
Brené Brown