Coach Alexandrea J's Reading Nook

Hi!! Welcome to My Little Section of the Internet! I love to read cause I love to learn!

I'm a Life Coach, youtube personality, family life researcher, photographer, and of course a reader!

Follow me & tell me your favorite books!

#Readathon

Ok so I just found out about #readathon and I'm SO excited that I can join in on the fun! I've actually been reading all weekend anyway-which is like crazy! It's like my heart knew that somewhere out there this was happening and so I needed to be reading! :) lol

So here's my blog entry:

ahh! I just saw this on Twitter (you guys are trending!!) and I was like I WANT TO JOIN! What's FUNNY is that ALL WEEK, I kept telling myself "all day Saturday, I am going to just read all the books I keep saying I want to read and do nothing else." and so last night I started reading and I haven't stopped until now. (Well I did sleep...but that's really important! It's hard to process without sleeping! lol)

So unknowingly, I've been doing the readathon! SOO cool! :)  So I'm so glad that I found this hashtag AND  that I can join you guys in reading!!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The wonderful state of Georgia! :)

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Dracula! I've never read it and it's time that I do since I claim to love vampires so much! So once I finish reading Marie Lu's Legend, I'm going to start on Dracula!

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Pop-tarts! Which I just had so I didn't have to cook breakfast so I could keep reading. lol

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I LOVE being happy and I love life! :) I'm a Professional Life Coach, photographer, youtuber, and I LOVE to read! I'm also OBSESSED with films-classics, current-I love it all! :) I have regular movie-thons ALL the time! :)

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first one and I'm sooo excited about it! I am most looking forward to just the calm life of just reading in the quiet. :) I also am looking forward to making new friends and finding new books to add to ever growing TBR list! :)

Here's more info: http://24hourreadathon.com/2013/10/12/hour-1-i-like-big-books/comment-page-1/#comment-120329

I Thought It Was Just Me: Women Reclaiming Power and Courage in a Culture of Shame
Brené Brown