Coach Alexandrea J's Reading Nook

Hi!! Welcome to My Little Section of the Internet! I love to read cause I love to learn!

I'm a Life Coach, youtube personality, family life researcher, photographer, and of course a reader!

Follow me & tell me your favorite books!

How to Change Your Followers/Following to Something Fun (Reblog)

Reblogged from Woman Reading:

I thought this was pretty awesome that you could actually change the name of your followers & the people you're following. I'm not changing mine for now but I may want to some other day.

I also used the *page break* feature so I won't flood people's feed with a REALLY long post so click so you can read the whole thing!

In this post I'm going to show you how to change the Followers and Following sections on your pages into something creative like Minions and Masters.

On the top of your homepage you’ll notice your navigation bar.

This will bring up your Settings page.

Now Scroll down a bit until you see this:

That’s going to bring up the template customization page. In the upper left hand corner, you’ll see this:

This is going to split your screen, with your blog showing below and the code window at the top. Don’t freak out. Scroll down through the code until you find these lines:

Now you see where it says "Followers"? Here's where you can get creative. Replace "Followers" with the title of your choosing. I suggest "Stalkers", "Creepers", "Minions", you get the point. For demonstrative purposes, I'll go with "Minions". Your code should now look like this:

Okay, so you have your Followers changed. Now for "Following". Scroll down a little further until you see these lines:

Replace "Following" with the word of your choice, in this case, Masters. Your code should now look like this:

DON’T FORGET TO HIT SAVE!

Okay, so as you’ll notice in the screenshot above there’s a drop down menu with the word Blog selected. In order to assure that your Followers/Following is fixed for all your pages you have to select that drop down and repeat the code change for each one listed:

DON’T FORGET TO HIT SAVE FOR EACH ONE!!!

Good luck, everyone. Hope this helps!

I Thought It Was Just Me: Women Reclaiming Power and Courage in a Culture of Shame
Brené Brown