Coach Alexandrea J's Reading Nook

Hi!! Welcome to My Little Section of the Internet! I love to read cause I love to learn!

I'm a Life Coach, youtube personality, family life researcher, photographer, and of course a reader!

Follow me & tell me your favorite books!

Radio vs. Youtube...What Shall I Do?

BlogTalkRadio or Youtube

**Beware of Rambling**

I am contemplating starting a book review channel or radio show because I REALLY want to become a bigger part of the booktube community. I LOVE watching booktubers like

SuperSushiPizza and

Christine Riccio and I love their enthusiasm and the community they create around books. I want to join the discussion in a bigger way and share my love for books too but I can't decide if I should add book reviews to my already existing youtube channel (I'm a life coach) or if I should start an entirely new channel for my book reviews OR if I should forgo the whole video thing all together and start a radio show instead.

-----------------

Radio can be easier sometimes since it's less make up & less set up...lol cause let's be honest....getting video ready takes a lot of time! lol On top of all the editing you have to do-not always fun...

-----------------

Well ok I think I've kind of decided just based on that...I think radio is where it is....ahhh I don't know! :) LOL

Ok yes, I think I'm going to go with radio... :) I will do book & movie reviews because I LOVE both! :)

So...would you listen in if I invited you to? I will definitely post the links here for the show...ok yes, I'm doing this. :)

See this is why writing out your thoughts is awesome! :)

So see you guys soon!! :)

I Thought It Was Just Me: Women Reclaiming Power and Courage in a Culture of Shame
Brené Brown